Hibiscus Loose Tea
Hibiscus is essentially a super tea and has many health benefits.
Hibiscus tea is a tea that is popular worldwide and is often consumed as a medicinal tea.
It is a tea that is low in calories and caffeine-free.
Benefits of Drinking Hibiscus Tea
- Lowers high blood pressure
- Aids weight loss
- Natural antidepressant
- Suggested to help prevent kidney stones
- Lowers cholesterol
- Protects the liver
- Suggested to protect against certain cancers
- Restoring hormone balance (and also relieves menstrual cramps)
- Improves digestion
- The tea with the most antiviral properties (fights the flu)
- The antioxidants relieve pain
- Better sleep
- Can boost hair growth and hair color
Minerals to Include
calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorous, and potassium
Weight Loss Properties
Hibiscus tea is known for its weight loss properties:
Organic acids, anthocyanins, polysaccharides, and flavonoids. All of which work together to help weight loss.
Hibiscus tea is suggested to lower inflammation which in turn will lower weight gain and lower the chances of diabetes.
This herbal tea is also suggested to be a natural anti-depressant and can reduce stress levels.
High Blood Pressure
Researchers have suggested that hibiscus tea can prevent and treat high blood pressure.